“Villa Aleksandar” is located in the heart of Vrnjacka Banja (just below the so-called “church hill”), in a close proximity to the town's central park, and the array of beautiful old villas called “Mon Martre of Vrnjacka Banja”. It is considered one of the most luxurious properties in Vrnjacka Banja.
The villa was initially built in 1929, and its construction was inspired by the Parisian architecture at that time. Dr Zivadinovic and his wife, the first owners of villa, have brought in the spirit of western European city life. That was the fist invasion of the western aristocratic lifestyle in Vrnjacka Banja, before World War II. As a result of an exceptional service, it quickly became a meeting point for many famous Europeans at that time.
Nowadays, villa is fully reconstructed while still preserving its initial look. The reconstruction was done in a close collaboraton with Cultural Heritage Preservation institute of Kraljevo. “Villa Aleksandar” has 19 rooms and 4 suites, all luxuriously decorated, offering excellent comfort even to most demanding guests. All rooms/apartments have a mini bar with a wide selection of drinks and beverages, direct phone line, TV sets with over 50 cable and satellite channels... Most rooms have balconies.
As for other services, hotel “Villa Aleksandar” offers to its guests: coffee house with wide choice of home-made pastries, restaurant of italian and serbian cuisine, piano bar, fire-place saloon, wellness center, room service, conference rooms, parking space.